20.9.11

street style at lfw


having the saturday morning off before the show at john rocha, meant that i could walk around somerset house for a good couple of hours; something i have never done during fashion week. it was such an amazing atmosphere and i easily managed to carry on my street style stalking (i have incorporated a variation of trends above, not just my university project trend; literally everyone walking around had something interestingly unique about their style, and i felt it necessary to take their photo).

having three visits to london this summer to find some well dressed men, (and unfortunately my last until christmas due to university) i can honestly say that i forget how truly amazing london is when i am away from it. however, being back there just makes me even more excited for the future... 

X

1 comment:

  1. me and liv got a photo of the girl from the forth photo down, earlier in the Summer. She's a blogger from Birmingham! wierrrdd!

    ReplyDelete